Predator Quest Riflescopes
Designed in conjunction with experts, loaded with the features needed for successful predator hunts.
World-champion coyote caller Les Johnson helped us design the Predator Quest® scopes. They are an effective light-gathering scope that allows for quick windage and elevation compensations -- perfect for fast-moving predators. A screw-on, glare-resistant Anti-Reflection Device further reduces glare to prevent detection and provide greater concealment.
The series features the Ballistic Plex E1™ reticle. The reticle rapidly compensates for wind, elevation, and loping coyotes out to 500 yards.
First-rate glass and Hi-Lume® multicoated, glare-resistant lenses ensure you spot every fox and coyote.
Models include 4.5-14x42mm, 3-9x40mm, and 2-7x35mm.
Learn More About the Predator Quest Series
The Ultimate Advantage
Fast moving targets. Long distances. Extreme Accuracy.
Ready for Everything
- Designed for hardcore predator and varmint hunters
- Ballistic Plex E1 reticle has both trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift when using nearly any hunting cartridge
- Reticle design is quick, simple, and accurate—everything you need when chasing fast-moving predators
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications reflect a change in the point of impact for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- Threaded Anti-Reflection Device (ARD) reduces lens glare for greater concealment to prevent detection, and aids in spotting game in rising or setting sun
- High-grade optical glass for excellent brightness and clarity and lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in rain and cold
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty