The Droptine tradition of reliable, affordable excellence
The Burris Droptine Binocular line is designed to provide the ruggedness demanded by hunters and other extreme binocular users. Comfortable and lightweight enough for extended glassing, with an easy-grip exterior cladding that makes them easy to hold, even in the wet and even with gloves.
Just like the Droptine line of riflescopes, the Droptine binoculars provide plenty of value at a price point that won't make your eyes water.
Strength where it matters
Ten or Eight
No skimping on the details
- Made of Bak-4 glass for optimum resolution
- Phase Correct coated for optimum color fidelity
- Dielectric Coated for maximum light transmission
- Hi-Lume Index-matched fully multi-coated for optimum resolution, light transmission and glare omission.
- 5.6x4.8x2.0 inches
- Ultra-rugged body
- Robust metal eyecups for extreme ruggedness
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fog-proof performance even in harsh weather extremes
- Durable carrying case and neoprene neck strap for all-day comfort.
- Rubber armored with unique no-slip texturing