The Droptine tradition of reliable, affordable excellence
The Burris Droptine Binocular line is designed to provide the ruggedness demanded by hunters and other extreme binocular users. Comfortable and lightweight enough for extended glassing, the easy-grip exterior rubber armouring makes them easy to hold, even in the wet conditions or with gloves.
Just like the Droptine line of riflescopes, the Droptine binoculars provide the performance you demand at a price point that won't make your eyes water.
Strength where it matters
Ten or Eight
No skimping on the details
- Made with BaK-4 prisms for optimum resolution
- Hi-Lume Index-matched fully multi-coated lenses for optimum resolution, light transmission and glare omission.
- Phase Correct coating for optimum color fidelity and true-to-life colors
- Dielectric Coated for maximum light transmission and bright images
- Rubber armored with unique no-slip texturing
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance even in harsh weather extremes
- Ultra-rugged body
- Robust metal eyecups for extreme ruggedness
- Durable carrying case and neoprene neck strap for all-day comfort.
- 5.6 x 4.8 x 2.0 inches