Use the Clip-on as a handheld tracker or turn any traditional riflescope into a thermal scope with a simple attachment. The Clip-on’s 4 power zoom and 4 color palettes ensures nothing will make it through your sight picture unnoticed. Burris Clip-on will help you take night hunting to a whole new level!
Adaptor sold separately.
|Item Number||MSRP||Description||Resolution||Pixel Size||Focal Length||Focusing||Visual Angle||Frame Rate||Digital Zoom||Eye Relief||Screen||Color Palettes||Magnification||Adapter/Battery||Working Hours||Mounting Type||Weight||Dimensions|
|300621||$4,199||BTC 35||400 x 300||17μm||35mm F1.2||Manual Focus||10.6° x 8.0°||50Hz||2x, 4x||10 mm||1024x768 Color OLED||Black hot | White hot | Red hot | Green hot | Blue hot||1x||2x CR123 / ICR 16340||≥3h standard||Dayscope objective lens adapter||14 oz.||5.9(l) × 2.0(w) × 2.2(h) in.|
|300620||$4,499||BTC 50||400 x 300||17μm||50mm F1.2||Manual Focus||7.5° x 5.6°||50Hz||2x, 4x||10 mm||1024x768 Color OLED||Black hot | White hot | Red hot | Green hot | Blue hot||1x||2x CR123 / ICR 16340||≥3h standard||Dayscope objective lens adapter||14.1 oz.||7.0(l) × 2.3(w) x 2.4(h) in.|
- 4 color palettes
- Hot track
- Converts traditional riflescope to a thermal scope
- Use the zoom on your traditional scope to enlarge your target
- Adjustable contrast
- Adjustable brightness
- Runs on CR123A *or* ICR16340
- CR123A has a longer runtime
- Included cable plugs into the BTC with 7-pin LEMO connector, and the other end is USB-A for running off of a USB power bank
- Optional Y-cable offers the above power bank option, plus RCA video-out from the same 7-pin LEMO port.
Clip On Mount
The QD rail mount includes two heights of mounting rings for pairing with a wide variety of optics and mounting situations and ensures ¼ MOA re-mount capability. Shooters can quickly remove the thermal for handheld use and back to the rifle at a moment's notice.