XTR II Riflescopes
XTR II™ Riflescope 8-40x50mm
The XTR II 8-40x is the largest magnification scope in the entire Burris lineup. While it was intended primarily for bench rest and fixed-position extreme long range targets, it's also become very popular for people shooting prairie dogs and other varmints from the next county over.
The XTR II 8-40x50mm uses the XT-80 click adjustment knob, which provides 80 clicks per rotation. The F-Class reticle is MOA.
The riflescope out-delivers its modest price tag.
MSRP: $1,079Find a Dealer
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Illumination Control||Illumination Settings||Combo Package||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Lens Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Adjustable Parallax||Length||Weight||Battery|
|201080||$1,079||F-Class MOA||Matte Black||Tall Exposed Tactical||Yes||Rotary dial||11 brightness settings||No||8-40x||58 mm||50 mm||Matte||44.25 mm||Front Focal Plane||34 mm||13.2 – 2.8 ft.||3.5 - 4.25 in.||6.25 - 1.25 mm||70 MOA||30 MOA||Side focus / PA||50 yds. – infinity||16.68 in.||31.4 oz.||CR2032|
XTR II™ Riflescope 8-40x50mm Features
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters.
- F-Class MOA illuminated front-focal plane reticle is optimized for long-range, F-Class competitive shooting.
- The reticle is laid out in 1/2-MOA increments.
- The reticle has a secondary horizontal crosshair and grid to provide 20 MOA of additional adjustment beyond the turret adjustment capability, while still retaining the ability to use the wind hold-off references.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- Index-matched Hi Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
|Name XTR II User Guide||Type PDF||Modified August 1, 2022||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|