This product has been discontinued.
FULLFIELD II RIFLESCOPES
Fullfield II™ Riflescope 3-9x40mm
Find a Dealer
It doesn't get more iconic than this. The Fullfield II is the classic Burris scope, remaining in high demand for years, and getting passed down from generation to generation.
The 3-9x is the tried and true Fullfield, in use by hunters all across the world.
3-9x40 is a great choice for driven hunts, stalking in timber, or hunting out of ground blinds and tree stands. With a top end of 9x, this scope is a go to riflescope for whitetail hunting everywhere.
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Combo Package||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Lens Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight|
|200162||$191||Ballistic Plex™||Matte Black||Capped Hunter||No||No||3-9x||45.5 mm||40 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||1 in.||33 – 13 ft.||3.1 – 3.4 in.||13 - 5 mm||1/4 MOA||50 MOA||50 MOA||Fixed 100 yards||12.2 in.||13 oz.|
Fullfield II™ Riflescope 3-9x40mm Features
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™