This product has been discontinued.
MSR Riflescope™ 4.5-14x42mm
Find a Dealer
The Burris MSR scope in 4.5-14x is designed to allow accurate distance shooting with a modern sporting rifle.
The reticle is designed to match .223 rounds, and 14 times zoom means even distant targets will be within reach.
|Item Number||MSRP||Description||Reticles||Knob Style||Illumination||Magnification||Objective Diameter||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Parallax||Length||Weight|
|200195||$323||Calibrated for .223||Ballistic Plex™||Exposed Elevation||No||4.5-14x||56 mm||42 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||1 in.||22 - 7.5 ft.||3.1 – 3.8 in.||9 - 3 mm||1/4 MOA||42 MOA||42 MOA||Objective PA||50 yds. – infinity||13 in.||18 oz.|
MSR Riflescope™ 4.5-14x42mm Features
- Designed for shooters new to tactical rifles, who are ready for an affordable custom tactical riflescope
- Features the Ballistic Plex™ reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- Ballistic Plex reticle is calibrated for .223 Rem.
- Features parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that’s easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separate power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact throughout the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™