MTAC™ Riflescope 1.5-6x42mm
The big brother MTAC moves from 1-4x to 1.5-6x. That extra magnification can make a big difference when the range officers move those targets a few hundred yards further out.
This compact model is perfect for 3-Gun, close quarter battle (CQB), or big-game stalking.
Available with the Ballistic AR reticle (200439) or the Ballistic CQ reticle.
And the warranty is forever.
|Item Number||MSRP||Description||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Illumination Control||Illumination Settings||Magnification||Objective Diameter||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Length||Weight||Battery|
|200429DISCONTINUED||$479||Ballistic CQ||Ballistic CQ™||Matte Black||Capped Tactical||Yes||Rotary dial; intermediate battery-saver stops||10 brightness settings||1.5 - 6x||46 mm||42 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||30 mm||33 – 13 ft.||3.1 – 3.8 in.||27 - 7 mm||1/2 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA||12.2 in.||15.5 oz.||CR2032|
|200439DISCONTINUED||$479||Ballistic AR||Ballistic 5X™||Matte Black||Capped Tactical||Yes||Rotary dial; intermediate battery-saver stops||10 brightness settings||1.5 - 6x||46 mm||42 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||30 mm||33 – 13 ft.||3.1 – 3.8 in.||27 - 7 mm||1/2 MOA||80 MOA||80 MOA||12.2 in.||15.5 oz.||CR2032|
MTAC™ Riflescope 1.5-6x42mm Features
- The fast-action Ballistic CQ™ reticle was designed for competitive shooters and law enforcement and military operators
- Low-magnification, bright, fast-action reticle also serves dangerous game hunters well
- Circular, center “donut” provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- Smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for the 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- Illuminated reticle gets you on target faster in any lighting condition and increases accuracy when the target is dark
- Elevation and windage dials are calibrated to 1 click = 0.5 MOA; both can be reset to 0 once the scope is sighted in
- Generous eye relief up to 4 in. for comfortable shooting
- Ergonomic power ring for easy grip and quick power setting changes
- Finger-adjustable MTAC mil-rad target knobs for easy precision adjustments
- Rubber-coated eye piece provides protection, comfort, and style
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Compatible with night-vision technology
- Double internal spring-tension system means scope holds zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging even in cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™