Fullfield E1 Riflescopes
The legend, updated
The Burris Fullfield™ scopes were game-changing when they first hit the market.
They had a wider field-of-view than other scopes, and were manufactured with a very impressive set of features, like steel-on-steel knob construction for added reliability in the field. And bullet-drop compensating reticles for easy accuracy.
The Burris Fullfield E1™ is the continuation of that. The reticles have been fine-tuned for added accuracy. The power ring zoom has been updated to make it easier to turn and to keep the lens covers from turning. But we haven’t forgotten any of the things that made this scope line so popular.
Easy to manage turrets
Customize your turret
Ready for Everything
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™