Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 6.5-20x50mm
The 6.5-20x is the highest magnification in the Fullfield E1 family, and allows incredible precision for some serious accuracy and long range shooting.
The Ballistic Plex E1 MV reticle is custom designed for this scope. MV stands for Milling Varmint. The holdovers are designed specifically for .22-250 rounds, and are mil-based. It means this is a great choice for coyote hunters, prairie dogs and similar varmint hunting.
This Fullfield E1 model has side adjusting parallax and focuses down to as close as 50 yards, making this one a great option for precision .22 LR shooters.
This series of riflescope is rugged enough to handle a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration such as bouncing around in your side by side or back of your hunting rig. It is protected by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Combo Package||Magnification||Objective Diameter||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight|
|200341||$359||Ballistic Plex E1™ MV||Matte Black||Capped Hunter||No||No||6.5-20x||63 mm||50 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||1 in.||18 - 6 ft.||3.1 – 3.6 in.||7.6 - 2.5 mm||1/4 MOA||30 MOA||30 MOA||50 yds to infinity||14 in.||16.9 oz.|
Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 6.5-20x50mm Features
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1™ MV reticle
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- At the 20x power setting, it is calibrated specifically for the .22-250 cartridge, but also works well for other very flat-shooting cartridges
- Reticle has additional integrated mil measuring tools to aid with calculating distance and target size
- 50 mm objective bell for maximum light collection
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™