Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm
The Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm is a great option for those looking for a little more magnification over the 3-9x, but still looking for a wide field-of-view. Perfect for the hunter looking to extend shots such as hunting a field edge, or being extra precise when the moment of the shot presents itself.
This model of Fullfield E1 features side-adjusting parallax focus and Ballistic Plex E1 hunting reticle.
High-grade glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability. Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations.
MSRP: $287Find a Dealer
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Lens Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight|
|200338||$287||Ballistic Plex E1™||Matte Black||Capped Hunter||No||4.5-14x||51.5 mm||42 mm||Matte||39 mm||Rear Focal Plane||1 in.||22 - 7.5 ft.||3.1 – 3.8 in.||9 - 3 mm||1/4 MOA||40 MOA||40 MOA||50 yds to infinity||12.6 in.||15.3 oz.|
Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm Features
- High magnification extends your long-range shooting capability
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1™ reticle, a quick, simple, accurate reticle
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Name Fullfield E1 User Guide||Type PDF||Modified July 12, 2022||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|