The SCR™ MOA reticle increases precision for long-range competition, and is now in use on several Burris riflescopes and spotting scopes in both illuminated and non-illuminated models.
In illuminated models the extended illuminated center area lets you confidently engage targets in low light and shadows. In non-illuminated models, the fine details are sharp enough for close in focus in virtually all lighting conditions.
- MOA-based, proprietary Burris design increases precision for long-range competition without adding clutter or distraction
- Design increases speed and precision for wind hold-off, range estimation, and impact measurement
- 1-MOA holdover lines
- 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Proprietary reticle
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (Veracity scope is not illuminated).
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- XTR II 2-10x42 (illuminated)
- XTR II 3-15x50 (illuminated & non-illuminated)
- XTR II 4-20x50 (illuminated & non-illuminated)
- XTR II 5-25x50 (illuminated & non-illuminated)
- XTR II 3.3-18x50 (non-illuminated)
- XTR III 5.5-30x56 (non-illuminated)
- Veracity 5-25x50 (non-illuminated))
- Signature HD Spotting Scope (non-illuminated)
- Fullfiled IV 6-24x50 (non-illuminated)