XTR III Riflescopes
XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm
Our legendary XTR III, now with Illuminated reticle options. A Colorado original. Designed out West where distance is measured in hours instead of yards. This next-generation long- range competition puts you on target at extreme ranges with industry best field of view, 5x plus zoom range, choice of three front focal plane reticles, race dial options, and more.
The smaller of the two XTR III Illuminated models, the 3.3-18x50 model provides huge field-of-view in a relatively compact scope package.
MSRP: $1,500Find a Dealer
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Illumination Control||Combo Package||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Lens Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight||Battery|
|201203||$1,500||SCR™ MOA||Black||MAD Knobs||Yes||11 Red and 11 Green||No||3.3-18x||58 mm||50 mm||Matte||44.25 mm||Front Focal Plane||34 mm||37.7 - 6.8 ft.||3.5 – 4 in.||8.6 - 2.7 mm||1/4 MOA||120 MOA||55 MOA||25 yds to infinity||13.3 in.||29.8 oz.||CR2032|
|201204||$1,500||SCR 2™||Black||MAD Knobs||Yes||11 Red and 11 Green||No||3.3-18x||58 mm||50 mm||Matte||44.25 mm||Front Focal Plane||34 mm||37.7 - 6.8 ft.||3.5 – 4 in.||8.6 - 2.7 mm||1/10 mil||35 mil||16 mil||25 yds to infinity||13.3 in.||29.8 oz.||CR2032|
XTR III Illuminated 3.3-18x50mm Features
- Zero Click Stop™ Adjustment Knobs. Allows shooter to quickly and easily revert back to the original sight-in setting without counting clicks or referencing marks.
- Tactical Reticles. The XTR III line-up gives you a choice in tactical appropriate reticles, including the SCR and SCR MOA reticles and the SCR 2 MIL reticle. All provide accurate trajectory and windage compensation and are ideal for tactical applications.
- Advanced Windage & Elevation Adjustment. Accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle, making windage and elevation adjustments fast and easy. The scope also comes with a cap for the windage knob.
- High Performance Glass. Provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability: exactly what you expect from Burris.
- Index-Matched, Hi-Lume® Multi-Coated Lenses. Enhanced low-light performance and glare elimination, making more shots possible and increasing your success rate.
- Rugged, Combat-Ready Performance. Throw everything you've got at these riflescopes - they can take it and still deliver.
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Name XTR III User Guide||Type PDF||Modified April 10, 2023||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|