Fullfield II Riflescopes
The most decorated scope in Burris history
A scope company is always been judged by the strength of their workhorse. This is our team of Clydesdales, borne of high-performance optical glass in a trusted, reliable, durable platform.
The Fullfield II™ is one of the most recognized and awarded scopes in the shooting and hunting industry. Since its introduction in 1975, it has set the standard for accuracy, and reliability. It’s still one of our most popular models with a wide selection of magnifications and features.
High-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast. Multi-coated, no-glare lenses let you hunt in all lighting conditions. The simple, integrated eyepiece and power ring has no-slip grip for quick adjustment. Positive, steel-on-steel click adjustment ensures repeatable settings for accuracy, on the range and in the field.
There are three different Fullfield II sizes to pick from:
Still full featured
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty