Veracity Riflescope Series
The Veracity 3-15x50mm is a new size for hunting scopes. 3-15x has been very popular in tactical shooting for years, because it offers a great combination of low end width-of-field and extreme magnification at the upper end.
The 3-15x uses the Burris M.A.D. Knob System which gives you several options on your turrets. Swap for uncapped tactical style to allow quick dialing-in for more accuracy, or work with Burris on a custom etched turret that matches your situation exactly.
|Item Number||MSRP||Description||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight|
|200636||$984||3-15x50mm||Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP (2-10x and 3-15x)||Matte Black||MAD Knobs||No||3-15x||50 mm||Matte||44.25 mm||Front Focal Plane||30 mm||36 - 7.5 ft.||3.5 - 4.25 in.||16 - 3.3 mm||1/4 MOA||70 MOA||40 MOA||50 yds to infinity||14.1 in.||25.1 oz.|
Veracity™ 3-15x50mm Videos
Veracity™ 3-15x50mm Features
- Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters
- Its Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots for wind drift compensation when using nearly any big game hunting cartridge
- Calculated in MOA, the reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yds.
- Wind dots representing a 10 m.p.h. wind adjustment are located at every hash mark out to 500 yds.
- The 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Versatile 5-times zoom system provides a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting
- Reticle features are useful for determining target size and distance to the target, and for trajectory compensation at multiple magnification settings
- Progressively Thick Crosshairs (PTC) are very fine in the center and progressively thicker away from the center, for ultra-fast target engagement at close ranges and in low-light conditions; effective at any magnification
- Low-profile adjustment knobs have finger-adjustment zero for windage and elevation; easily resets to zero once sighted in
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustment matches the reticle’s MOA measurement system; adjustment is accurate, repeatable, fast, and easy
- Ergonomic side focus allows for easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
This scope received both the Editor's Choice and the Great Buy awards from OutdoorLife Magazine. They said: "We are too cynical to proclaim a “perfect” riflescope, but we’re also experienced enough to recognize a first-rate optic that can handle a wide range of shooting tasks with an equally high level of aptitude for each."
|Name Veracity User Guide||Type PDF||Modified July 26, 2022||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|