Veracity™ Riflescope 3-15x50mm
The Veracity 3-15x50mm is a new size for hunting scopes. 3-15x has been very popular in tactical shooting for years, because it offers a great combination of low end width-of-field and extreme magnification at the upper end.
The 3-15x uses the Burris M.A.D. Knob System which gives you several options on your turrets. Swap for uncapped tactical style to allow quick dialing-in for more accuracy, or work with Burris on a custom etched turret that matches your situation exactly.
This scope received both the Editor's Choice and the Great Buy awards from OutdoorLife Magazine. They said:
"We are too cynical to proclaim a “perfect” riflescope, but we’re also experienced enough to recognize a first-rate optic that can handle a wide range of shooting tasks with an equally high level of aptitude for each."
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP (2-10x and 3-15x version)
Ships with low capped knobs
36 low – 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.50 – 4.25 in.
16 low – 3.3 high (mm)
50 yds. – infinity
- Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters
- Its Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots for wind drift compensation when using nearly any big game hunting cartridge
- Calculated in MOA, the reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yds.
- Wind dots representing a 10 m.p.h. wind adjustment are located at every hash mark out to 500 yds.
- The 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Versatile 5-times zoom system provides a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting
- Reticle features are useful for determining target size and distance to the target, and for trajectory compensation at multiple magnification settings
- Progressively Thick Crosshairs (PTC) are very fine in the center and progressively thicker away from the center, for ultra-fast target engagement at close ranges and in low-light conditions; effective at any magnification
- Low-profile adjustment knobs have finger-adjustment zero for windage and elevation; easily resets to zero once sighted in
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustment matches the reticle’s MOA measurement system; adjustment is accurate, repeatable, fast, and easy
- Ergonomic side focus allows for easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty