Veracity Riflescope Series
The smallest member of the Veracity family, the Veracity 2-10x42mm is small enough for driven hunts and stalking in timber, but 5x magnification offers enough zoom for most longer range hunts as well. The compactness and low weight make it very popular for lightweight rigs.
The 2-10x uses the M.A.D. Knob System, which allows for custom etched knobs or quickly switching to available exposed knobs. It ships with low capped knobs. Other options are available from Burris.
MSRP: $804Find a Dealer
|Item Number||MSRP||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Magnification||Objective Lens Diameter||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Lens Diameter||Focal Plane||Main Tube Size||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Adjustable Parallax||Length||Weight|
|200621||$804||Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP (2-10x and 3-15x)||Matte Black||MAD Knobs||No||2-10x||49.5 mm||42 mm||Matte||44.25 mm||Front Focal Plane||30 mm||52 – 10.5 ft.||3.5 - 4.25 in.||21 – 4.2 mm||1/4 MOA||70 MOA||40 MOA||50 yds to infinity||50 yds. – infinity||13.5 in.||22.7 oz.|
Veracity™ 2-10x42mm Videos
Veracity™ 2-10x42mm Features
- Designed for serious big game and varmint hunters
- Its Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP reticle has trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots for wind drift compensation when using nearly any big game hunting cartridge
- Calculated in MOA, the Ballistic Plex E1™ FFP reticle features trajectory compensation out to 600 yds.
- Wind dots representing a 10 m.p.h. wind adjustment are located at every hash mark out to 500 yds.
- The 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Versatile 5-times zoom system provides a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Reticle measurements remain correct and proportional to the target, regardless of power setting
- Reticle features are useful for determining target size and distance to the target, and for trajectory compensation at multiple magnification settings
- Progressively Thick Crosshairs (PTC) are very fine in the center and progressively thicker away from the center, for ultra-fast target engagement at close ranges and in low-light conditions; effective at any magnification
- Low-profile adjustment knobs have finger-adjustment zero for windage and elevation; easily resets to zero once sighted-in
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustment matches the reticle’s MOA measurement system; adjustment is accurate, repeatable, fast, and easy
- Ergonomic side focus allows for easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 30 mm body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
|Name Veracity User Guide||Type PDF||Modified July 26, 2022||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|