Available in non-illuminated versions on the XTR riflescopes, and on the Burris Signature HD spotting scope.
The SCR™ Mil reticle is ideal for precision competition use. With its extended illumination area, you can engage targets at long distances even in low light.
- 1/2-mil holdover lines
- 2/10-mil and 1-mil windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Mil-based, proprietary Burris design
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Extended center illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances in low light and shadows
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- Increases speed and precision for wind hold-off and for range estimation and impact measurement
- XTR II 3-15x50
- XTR II 4-20x50
- XTR II 5-25x50
- XTR III 3.3.-18x50
- XTR III 5.5-30x56
- Spotter Signature HD 20-60x85