Scout Riflescope 2-7x32mm
The Scout 2-7x32mm riflescope is designed for scout rifles, whose concept was developed by the legendary Col. Jeff Cooper.
The slim optic provides low to medium magnification. It allows for placement well forward on the rifle, so you can get—and keep—both eyes on field targets while sitting or moving at full speed.
This legendary scout riflescope is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
Suggested Retail Price: $479
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
23 low – 8 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
9.2 – 12 in.
16 low – 4.6 high (mm)
1/4 in. @ 100 yds.
66 in. @ 100 yds.
66 in. @ 100 yds.
- Designed for shooters who need a working rifle or fighting carbine and use the multi-purpose scout rifle
- Variable power for versatility and improved accuracy at longer distances
- Provides a generous 9.2 to 12 in. of eye relief
- Features Ballistic Plex™, the most simple, elegant, and effective trajectory-compensating reticle available to hunters
- Forward mounting design allows mounting in front of the ejection port, for extended eye relief and both-eyes-open shooting; beneficial for fast target acquisition and increased situational awareness
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.7 in. and 13 oz.; makes it easy to hold and carry your rifle in the field
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, and hold true through the magnification range
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty