Fullfield II™ Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm
The Burris Fullfield II in 4.5-14x is a great compromise size: the 4.5 lower end keeps a great, wide field of view, allowing quicker target acquisition. The 14x magnification on the top end is enough to get into some serious distances.
This model of Fullfield II features adjustable parallax focus on the objective end.
This is a great choice for longer range hunting.
The Burris Forever Warranty™ protects your scope no matter how many times you take it hunting.
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
22 low – 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.1 – 3.8 in.
9 low – 3 high (mm)
50 yds. – infinity
- Features the Ballistic Plex™ reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting
- Long-range accuracy in a simple design that’s easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty