Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 6.5-20x50mm
The 6.5-20x is the big boy in the Fullfield E1 family, and allows for some seriously long range hunting and shooting.
This Fullfield E1 model has side adjusting parallax focus.
The Balistic Plex E1 MV reticle is custom designed for this scope. MV stands for Milling Varmint. The holdovers are designed specifically for .22-250 rounds, and are mil-based. It means this is a great choice for coyote hunters, prairie dogs and similar varmint hunting.
The scope focuses down as close as 50 yards, though, which makes this one popular with precision .22 LR shooters.
The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration. It is protected by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
Suggested Retail Price: $599
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
Ballistic Plex E1™ MV
18 low – 6 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.1 – 3.6 in.
7.6 low – 2.5 high (mm)
50 yds. – infinity
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1™ MV reticle
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- At the 20x power setting, it is calibrated specifically for the .22-250 cartridge, but also works well for other very flat-shooting cartridges
- Reticle has additional integrated mil measuring tools to aid with calculating distance and target size
- 50 mm objective bell for maximum light collection
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™