Ballistic Laserscope III LaserScope 4-16x50mm
Find a Dealer
- Built-In Laser Rangefinder
- *All models now accommodate for Muzzleloader, Rimfire and Slugs
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target.
- Automatic Trajectory Compensation: Push the button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point.
- Easy Programming: The Ballistic Laserscope III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice.
|Item Number||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Illumination Control||Illumination Settings||Magnification||Objective Diameter||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Ocular Diameter||Focal Plane||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Parallax||Length||Weight||Battery|
|200116||X96||Matte Black||Capped Hunter||Yes||Push-button||5 brightness settings||4-16x||65 mm||50 mm||Matte||42 mm||Rear Focal Plane||26 - 7 ft.||3.5 - 4 in.||12.5 – 3.1 mm||1/8 MOA||40 MOA||40 MOA||Objective PA||50 yds. – infinity||15.5 in.||30.4 oz.||CR123A|
Ballistic Laserscope III LaserScope 4-16x50mm Features
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only. See model 200119 for options beyond centerfire cartridges.
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™