Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight
New and Improved
Burris Optics is proud to introduce the new and improved Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight. The Oracle 2’s design is based on all the customer feedback we got from the original Oracle and includes: Improved Auto-Brightness Detection, Improved Manual Brightness Control (lower levels), Improved Set-Up (micro-adjustments on LRF), better waterproofing and more accurate arrow drop calculations.
No more guessing distance, fumbling with rangefinders, dialing sights or aiming between pins. Most importantly no more watching the trophy of a lifetime walk away because you didn’t have time to range him and shoot or worse yet, tried to range him and spooked him from the movement!
Don’t leave your shot of a lifetime to chance. Get the Oracle 2 from Burris. Find what matters!
|Item Number||MSRP||Weight||Battery||Battery Life||Laser to Reflective Target||Laser to Deer||Operating Temperature||Storage Temperature|
|300401||$720||20 oz.||CR123||2,000+||500 yds||200 yds||-20°F to 140°F||-40°F to 158°F|
Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight Features
- Integrated Inclinometer factors in angle for steep angles and shots common in treestand hunting
- Improved Auto-Brightness Detection
- Improved Manual Brightness Control - lower levels
- Improved Set Up - even easier to set up and sight in
- Store Multiple Arrow Profiles
- Right and Left-hand compatible
- Locking Micro Adjustment Knobs
- 2nd and 3rd Axis Adjustments
- 20 Yard Fixed Pin (failsafe)
- No Glass to Scratch, Fog, Glare or Break
- Forever Warranty backs the Oracle 2 No Questions Asked
How It Works:
- Sight in at 20 yards plus two farther distances and the Oracle 2 learns your arrow’s entire trajectory curve.
- Sight in up to 2 additional distances (optional) for extreme long range accuracy.
- The rangefinder measures the exact distance to your target while at full draw.
- It instantly calculates the exact trajectory for the distance and shot angle.
- The sight displays a bright, LED pin at the exact aiming point for your shot.
The built-in rangefinder measures the exact distance to target, instantly calculates the perfect aim point and shows you the perfect aiming drop point.
Oracle 2 Rangefinding Bow Sight Videos
|Name Full Oracle User Guide||Type PDF||Modified August 19, 2022||Download|
|Name Oracle Quick Setup Guide||Type PDF||Modified August 19, 2022||Download|
|Name Oracle Quick Tips and Tricks||Type PDF||Modified August 19, 2022||Download|
|Name Oracle Troubleshooting Guide||Type PDF||Modified August 19, 2022||Download|