Hunters have trusted Burris optics for over 40 years and the new Droptine binoculars continue the tradition of reliability, affordability and performance. Versatile enough for any style of hunting, they are big on performance but won’t slow you down.
8x magnification provides detail and a wide field-of-view
- Made of Bak-4 glass for optimum resolution
- Phase Correct coated for optimum color fidelity
- Dielectric Coated for maximum light transmission
- Hi-Lume Index-matched fully multi-coated for optimum resolution, light transmission and glare omission.
- 5.6x4.8x2.0 inches
- Ultra-rugged body
- Robust metal eyecups for unusual ruggedness
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fog-proof performance even in harsh weather extremes
- Durable carrying case and neoprene neck strap for all-day comfort.
- Rubber armored with unique no-slip texturing
In-depth third party review of the Droptines, from TargetTamers.com
|Close Focus:||7 ft|
|Eye Relief:||0.65 mm|
|Exit Pupil:||4.20 mm|
|2018 Burris Optics Catalog||February 1, 2018||Download|