Ballistic Laserscope III 4-16x50mm with Remote Cable
The Ballistic Laserscope III 4-16x50 Model 200119. This model of Ballistic Laserscope has all of the same features as the "regular" Eliminator, PLUS it features a remote cable and it also has enhanced ballistic software. It not only works for centerfire cartridges, but will now work on most rimfire, muzzleloader and slug guns as well.
The remote cable is a wired PTT-style cable, using the same battle-proven design as switches on military-grade tactical gear. If you choose not to use the PTT cable, the buttons on either side of scope function as normal.
Built-In Laser Rangefinder
Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target.
Automatic Trajectory Compensation
Push the button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice. Check it out here.
|Item Number||Description||Reticles||Color||Knob Style||Illumination||Illumination Control||Illumination Settings||Magnification||Objective Diameter||Objective Lens Diameter||Finish||Focal Plane||Field of View||Eye Relief||Exit Pupil (low - high)||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Windage Adjustment||Parallax/Focus||Parallax||Length||Weight||Battery|
|200119||Remote Cable/Upgraded Software||X96||Matte Black||Capped Hunter||Yes||Push-button||5 brightness settings||4-16x||65 mm||50 mm||Matte||Rear Focal Plane||26 - 7 ft.||3.5 - 4 in.||12.5 – 3.1 mm||1/8 MOA||40 MOA||40 MOA||Objective PA||50 yds. – infinity||15.5 in.||30.4 oz.||CR123|
Ballistic Laserscope III 4-16x50mm with Remote Cable Features
Model Number 200119
Eliminator III Model #200119 has some big changes over the other Eliminator III models:
It features a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position the shooter desires. The cable can be attached to either side of the Eliminator. The cable is a flexible coil, and has a length of 14-24 inches to accomodate various mounting positions.
Model #200119 is also compatible with muzzle loader and low velocity cartridges (.300blk, rimfire, etc.). You are able to select 50 or 100 yard zeros. The model #200119 is the only current Eliminator model with these abilities.
NOTE: It is not possible to alter or upgrade other Eliminator models to use the Model #200119 features. The remote cable is not available separately, and will not work on other models (it replaces the current mechanical switch with an electronic signal, which required an entirely new internal circuit system).
Eliminator III Features
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target.
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission.
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™