Shooters and hunters who routinely shoot at shorter distances will benefit from the Burris Signature HD 2-10x40 rifle scope’s wide viewing angle and low magnification. Featuring the Ballistic E3 reticle, shooters are given a simple method for determining holdover and wind drift. The 2-10x40 is built with a one-inch nitrogen-filled tube and includes push/pull locking turrets that can easily be reset to “0”.
U.S. Only. Free Shipping.
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
54 - 10.8 ft.
3.5 – 3.8 in.
8 - 3.5 mm
• Versatile scope that’s perfect for rimfire, centerfire and muzzle loader rifles
• Ballistic E3 reticle provides a simple method for determining holdover for distance and hold-off for wind drift
• 5x zoom system with premium, multi-coated glass for crisp, bright images
• New push/pull locking turrets
• Available with a wide choice of front and rear focal plane reticles
• Side parallax adjustment on most models
• Zero stop feature on all target knobs
2020 Burris Optics Catalog
February 10, 2020