Scout Riflescope 2.75x20mm
One of the few fixed magnification scopes offered by Burris, this riflescope magnifies everything almost 3 times, with no zoom. It is designed to make short work of close-to-medium range shots using a Scout rifle -- exactly what Scouts are designed for. The Heavy Plex reticle is a classic design.
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
15 ft. @ 100 yds
0.5 in. @ 100 yds.
140 in. @ 100 yds.
140 in. @ 100 yds.
- Designed for shooters who need a working rifle or fighting carbine and use the multi-purpose scout rifle
- Fixed 2.75 power, the perfect magnification setting for both-eyes-open scout rifle shooting
- Generous 8.5-14" in. of eye relief
- Features the simple Heavy Plex reticle [LINK: /reticles/plex]
- Reticle provides long-range accuracy in a simple, uncluttered design
- Quick and easy to use
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight
- Forward mounting design allows mounting in front of the ejection port, for extended eye relief and both-eyes-open shooting; beneficial for fast target acquisition and increased situational awareness
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.2 in. and 7 oz.; makes it easy to hold and carry your rifle in the field
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, and hold true through the magnification range
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty