Scout rifles are more popular than ever. This Burris scope matches them perfectly.
Specifically designed to match Scout rifles, our slim, compact optic give you low-to-medium magnification perfect for close to mid-range targets. Placed well forward on the rifle, it keeps both eyes on targets, even when they’re moving fast.
Scout scopes need extremely large eye-relief, but more than that they need to stay true to the Scout Rifle vision of Col. Jeff Cooper: hard-working, simple, quick, and deadly accurate.
Speed - even with moving targets
- Designed for shooters who need a working rifle or fighting carbine and use the multi-purpose scout rifle
- Forward mounting design allows mounting in front of the ejection port, for extended eye relief and both-eyes-open shooting; beneficial for fast target acquisition and increased situational awareness
- Compact and lightweight at only 9.2 in. and 7 oz. (2.75x) and 9.7 in. and 13 oz. (2x-7x); makes it easy to hold and carry your rifle in the field
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact regardless of shock and vibration, and hold true through the magnification range
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable—withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty