Fullfield II™ Riflescope 6.5-20x50mm
The big dog in the Fullfield II line, the 6.5-20x50mm scope will get you out to some significant distances, and do it accurately.
This model of Fullfield II features adjustable parallax focus on the objective end.
20x magnification and the brilliant Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle make this a sharpshooter's delight. The big 50mm objective end collects more light, giving you a nice bright view through the scope.
Perfect for long range hunting of all sorts, and extremely popular with 'yote hunters and prairie dog snipers.
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
18 low – 6 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.1 – 3.6 in.
7.6 low – 2.5 high (mm)
50 yds. – infinity
- Features the Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle, ideal for very flat-shooting cartridges; perfect for long-range target shooters, varmint hunters, and tactical marksmen
- Traditional mil-dots can be used for estimating range and target size, and compensating for wind drift
- 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™