Fullfield E1™ Riflescope 4.5-14x42mm
The Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42mm is designed to slot into the lineup with a significant increase in magnification over the 3-9x, but still keeping a small lower end magnification of 4.5, which allows for a significantly wider field of view than the larger 6.5-20x.
This model of Fullfiled E1 features side-adjusting parallax focus.
There are two models available in this size, one with the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle, and one with the Long Range MOA reticle.
The Ballistic Plex E1 is a variation on the highly-engineered and extremely popular Burris hunting reticle. The Long Range MOA reticle offers details and enough ultra-fine precision to get this scope into the long range competition market. It's also very popular with folks sniping predators and varmints from significant distances.
The riflescope is resistant to a lifetime of field use, heavy recoil, and harsh vibration. It is protected by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
Ballistic Plex E1™
22 low – 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.1 – 3.8 in.
9 low – 3 high (mm)
50 yds. – infinity
3.1 – 3.8 in.
- High magnification extends your long-range shooting capability
- Features the Ballistic Plex E1™ reticle, a quick, simple, accurate reticle
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots to compensate for wind drift
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy
- Ergonomic side focus allows easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Finger-adjustable windage and elevation turrets create a sleek profile
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent internal fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™