Eliminator III LaserScope
The most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world
The Eliminator III LaserScope is the most innovative and effective hunting riflescope in the world. Combining outstanding optics, pinpoint laser rangefinding, and precision trajectory compensation for the exact ammunition you choose for your hunt, it eliminates most of the variables and guesswork that often cause hunters to go home empty-handed. In one fast sequence the Eliminator III determines the distance to your target, factors in your trajectory and illuminates the perfect holdover. It’s that simple. The Eliminator III significantly extends the range and accuracy of your favorite rifle. No other riflescope combines the level of quality, technology, accuracy, repeatability, speed and effectiveness. It will greatly increase the distance at which you can make an ethical shot.
Just feed the Eliminator III your cartridge’s ballistic info and the scope calculates perfect holdover at your exact distance, estimates wind drift, then gives you the bright red dot of accuracy in seconds—all at the push of a button.
The built-in laser rangefinder features 1,200+ yards ranging capability. Trajectory compensation is accurate at any magnification, and the integrated inclinometer compensates for shots at any uphill or downhill angle.
The Eliminator 4-16x50 (Model #200119) has enhanced ballistic software that makes it a triple threat in the woods. Not only will it work for centerfire cartridges, but will now work on most rimfire, muzzleloader and slug guns as well.
Built-in laser rangefinder
Heads Up Information
Model 200119 - remote cable and enhanced software
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- While complete wind compensation is not fully automated within the scope, it gives the shooter the tools needed to make a calculated hold-off estimate. In addition to distance, the scope’s digital display will show a 10 mph Wind Value for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to your target.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™