XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3
The XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 reticle is made for ultra-fast target engagement at short distances and trajectory compensation to push out to extended ranges. It's an incredibly versatile tactical reticle.
- Mil measurements
- Illuminated broken-circle pattern with center dot
- Rear focal plane design provides consistent reticle size at every magnification
- Dual focal plane design allows the crosshairs to change size with magnification so mil measurements and trajectory lines are accurate at any power; illuminated broken circle remains a constant size for easy transition between short-and long-distance shooting
- Ideal for for achieving accuracy with 5.56 and .223 ammunition
- Trajectory compensation out to 1,000 yards
Click here to see ballistic calibration examples for this scope.