The Ballistic E3 from Burris is a rear focal plane reticle calibrated for traditional, magnum and varmint loads.
When crosshairs are set for zero at 100 yards each line on the lower vertical crosshair will be calibrated for 200, 300 and 400 yards respectively. This is of course for the average caliber. To find your exact bullet drop for this reticle input your ballistic and environmental data into our ballistic calculator.
Cascading dots help adjust for a 10-m.p.h. crosswind for the average caliber. To find your exact windage holds for this reticle input your ballistic and environmental data into our ballistic calculator.
- Signature HD 2-10x40mm
- Signature HD 3-15x44mm (illuminated)
- Signature HD 5-25x50mm (illuminated)
- Fullfield IV 2.5-10x42mm (non-illuminated & illuminated)
- Fullfield IV 3-12x42mm
- Fullfield IV 3-12x56mm (illuminated)
- Fullfield IV 4-16x50mm (illuminated)
- Fullfield IV 6-24x50mm
- Predator 4 2.5-10x42
- Predator 4 4-16x50
- Predator 4 6-24x50