FastFire Red Dot Reflex Sight
The FastFire 3 is the best selling red dot sight from Burris. It is available with a 3 MOA or 8 MOA dot.
Light and tough, the FastFire 3 series puts an unmistakable, bright red dot on your target to give you an immediate speed and accuracy advantage. Can be used as a primary sight or paired on top of an existing sight.
Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also has 3 manual brightness settings
Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight; automatic time-out feature after 8 hours helps battery last up to 5 years
Available with Picatinny/Weaver mount for mounting on rifles, handguns and tactical shotguns
|Item Number||MSRP||Combo Package||Clear Objective Lens Diameter||Reticles||Reticle Colors||Finish||Mount||Eye Relief||Click Value||Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability||Parallax/Focus||Length||Weight||Illumination Control||Illumination Settings||Battery||Combo Package Includes|
|300234||$276||Included||21x15 mm||FastFire™ 3-MOA Dot||Red||Matte||Picatinny mount||Unlimited||1 MOA||115 MOA||Parallax-Free||1.9 in.||1.5 oz.||Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment||3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment||CR1632||Detachable Picatinny Mount|
|300236||$276||Included||21x15 mm||FastFire™ 8-MOA Dot||Red||Matte||Picatinny mount||Unlimited||1 MOA||115 MOA||Parallax-Free||1.9 in.||1.5 oz.||Manual push-button & automatic brightness adjustment||3 manual brightness levels; automatic setting reactive to environment||CR1632||Detachable Picatinny Mount|
Detachable Picatinny Mount
Every FastFire 3 includes a Detachable Picatinny Mount, a great accessory for mounting this red dot to rifles, shotguns, and any other platform that has a picatinny rail.
FastFire™ 3 Features
- Bright red dot allows for fast target acquisition and easy aiming
- Compact and lightweight, so it won’t affect firearm balance or handling
- 1x magnification allows both-eyes-open shooting, for enhanced awareness and target acquisition
- Parallax-free, for better accuracy
- Mounts to almost anything—including handguns, rifles, and shotguns—using Burris mounting systems
- Automatic brightness sensor adjusts brightness to match the environmental conditions; also features 3 manual brightness settings
- Windage and elevation adjustments make optic fine-tuning easy; no special tool required
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity, with lasting durability
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating provides low-light performance and glare elimination
- Shockproof design stands up to years of punishing recoil
- CR1632 battery included
- Battery access is conveniently located on the top of the sight
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty™
- Models with 3-MOA dot size or 8-MOA dot size
- Generally speaking, the 8 MOA dot is most popular for short range shooters, especially with handguns or shotguns. The larger dot makes target acquisition quicker.
- The 3 MOA dot is most popular with rifles, or anyone wanting more pin-point accuracy, as the smaller dot covers far less of the overall target area.
- The FastFire 3 will easily work with the Glock MOS system. Check Glock MOS User Guide below for instructions.
- The FastFire 3 will work with virtually every "optics ready" handgun. However, the Burris supplied mounting screws may not be the correct length for every single handgun. Please contact the firearm manufacturer for specific screw lengths necessary for correct mounting.
- Use a full sized flat-head screw driver that fills the entire battery cap slot when installing the battery cap.
|Name FastFire 3 User Guide||Type PDF||Modified April 10, 2023||Download|
|Name Glock MOS Installation Guide||Type PDF||Modified March 20, 2023||Download|
|Name Burris Catalog 2023||Type PDF||Modified March 14, 2023||Download|