AR-P.E.P.R.™ Scope Mount
The Burris P.E.P.R. mount has become the absolute go-to mount of choice for an incredibly solid, long-lasting cantilever mount. It makes mounting an optic to an AR-style rifle very easy, providing the necessary clearance and adding as much as 2 inches of forward scope positioning. It also ensures proper eye placement -- in fact, P.E.P.R. stands for "Proper Eye Position Ready" (although it's easier to just say PEPPER MOUNT).
- The PEPR Mount is a perfect AR or flattop mounting solution.
- Allows up to 2 inches of forward scope positioning
- Provides optimum eye relief and full field of view
- Includes both smooth and Picatinny ring tops
- Available in 1 inch, 30 mm and 34 mm sizes.
- Quick-detach models are available in 1 inch and 30 mm sizes.
- 34mm size is designed with 20 MOA of built-in cant
Scroll down to see specifications for PEPR mounts
Suggested Retail Price: $107 - $152
|410343||1 in||8.3 oz.||1.00||1.57||1.50||4.15||2.15|
|410344||1 in||8.3 oz.||1.00||1.57||1.50||4.15||2.15||QD|
|410345||34 mm||6.9 oz.||0.68||1.90||1.35||4.92||2.90|
*410345 has 20 MOA of cant built in
2019 Burris Optics Catalog
January 3, 2019