New: the XTR II 2-10x42 now features the same 11-step illumination as other XTR models, reducing the time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark. 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting.
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 2-10x42 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
The riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
|Reticles:||G2B Mil-Dot™ (201023)|
SCR™ MOA (201022)
|Objective Lens Diameter:||49.5 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||42 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||52-10.5 ft|
|Eye Relief:||3.50 – 4.25 in. (201023)|
3.50 - 4.25 in (201022)
|Exit Pupil:||12 low – 4.2 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil/ 100-Click Knob (201023)|
1/4 MOA; 100 click knob (201022)
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||26.2 Mils/90 MOA (201023)|
90 MOA (201022)
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||16 Mils/55 MOA (201023)|
55 MOA (201022)
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Length:||13.5 in (201023)|
13.5 in. (201022)
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|
- Features models with either the versatile, combat-proven G2B Mil-Dot™ front focal plane reticle (201023) or the competition-proven SCR reticle (201022)
- Multi-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- Features the SCR™ MOA illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use (201022 only)
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light
- Vertical crosshair features 1-MOA marks for distance holdover (201022 only)
- Horizontal crosshair has 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off (201022 only)
- 1/4-MOA brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging (201022 only)