The SCR MOA reticle increases precision for long-range competition. Its extended illuminated center area lets you confidently engage targets in low light and shadows.
- MOA-based, proprietary Burris design increases precision for long-range competition without adding clutter or distraction
- Design increases speed and precision for wind hold-off, range estimation, and impact measurement
- 1-MOA holdover lines
- 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Proprietary reticle
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (Veracity scope is not illuminated).
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
Veracity 5-25x50 (NOT ILLUMINATED)
|2016 Burris Optics Catalog||January 18, 2016||Download|