Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm
Built-In Laser Rangefinder
Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yards with reflective target, 750-plus yards with non-reflective target.
Automatic Trajectory Compensation
Push the button and a bright-red, illuminated dot signifies your new aiming point.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice. Check it out here.
While supplies last! Sold out here at Burris, but still available at many retailers and online dealers nationwide.
Suggested Retail Price: $1,699
Objective Lens Diameter
Clear Objective Lens Diameter
Ocular Lens Diameter
Main Tube Size
Field of View
Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability
26 – 7 (ft. @ 100 yds.)
3.5 – 4 in.
12.5 – 3.1 mm
50 yds. – infinity
5 brightness settings
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the button and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only. See model 200119 for options beyond centerfire cartridges.
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™
Eliminator III Quick Start Guide
October 29, 2015
Eliminator III User Guide
November 1, 2018
Eliminator III Cartridge List
March 18, 2015
Eliminator III mounting plate guide
October 29, 2015
2019 Burris Optics Catalog
January 3, 2019