This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 5-25x50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
|Reticles:||G2B Mil-Dot™ (201053)|
SCR™ Mil (201051)
SCR™ MOA (201052)
|Objective Lens Diameter:||58 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||21 low – 4.3 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.50 – 4.25 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||10 low – 2.0 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201053)|
1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201051)
1/4 MOA; 100-Click Knob (201052)
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||55 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. – infinity|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|
- Features the SCR™ Mil illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use (201042 only)
- Features the mil-based G2B Mil-Dot™ front focal plane reticle, with hash marks between the mil dots for more precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover, and hold-off for wind (201050 only)
- Features the SCR™ MOA illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use (201052 only)
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
- An extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances, even in low light (201051, 201052 only)
- Vertical crosshair features 1/2-mil marks for distance holdover; horizontal crosshair offers 1-mil and 2/10-mil lines for windage hold-off (201051 only)
- Vertical crosshair features 1-MOA marks for distance holdover; horizontal crosshair offers 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off (201052 only)
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging (201052 only)
- Versatile, combat-proven reticle, ideal for mid- to long-range tactical shooting; excellent when determining target size and distance is critical (201050 only)
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment (201052 only)