NEW: Now available in a non-illuminated model (#201034) for less complexity and cost-savings.
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
XTR II 3-15x50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
|Objective Lens Diameter:||58 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||36 low – 7.5 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.50 – 4.25 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||11 low – 3.3 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201031)|
1/4 MOA; 100-Click Knob (201032)
1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201033)
1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201034)
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||110 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||55 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. – infinity|
|Weight:||30.90 oz. (201031)|
30.90 oz. (201032)
30.90 oz. (201033)
30.90 oz (201034)
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops (201031)|
Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops (201032)
Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops (201033)
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings (201031)|
11 brightness settings (201032)
11 brightness settings (201033)
- Versatile, combat-proven reticle is ideal for mid- to long-range tactical shooting (201033 only)
- Features the mil-based G2B Mil-Dot™ illuminated front focal plane reticle, with hash marks between the mil dots for more precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover, and hold-off for wind (201033 only)
- Features the SCR™ Mil illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use (201031 only)
- Features the SCR™ MOA illuminated front focal plane special competition reticle for precision competition use (201031, 201032 only)
- Extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distance even in low light (201031, 201032 only)
- Vertical crosshair features 1/2-mil marks for distance holdover (201031 only)
- Vertical crosshair features 1-MOA marks for distance holdover (201032 only)
- Horizontal crosshair has 1-mil and 2/10-mil lines for windage hold-off (201031 only)
- Horizontal crosshair has 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off (201032 only)
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging (201031 only)
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging (201032 only)
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment (201031 only)
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment (201032 only)
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment per rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial