The Fullfield II 3-9x40mm riflescope combines classic features with modern manufacturing in a riflescope you can proudly use for generations of successful hunts.
High-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast. The multi-coated, no-glare lens lets you hunt in all lighting conditions.
The simple, integrated eyepiece and power ring has no-slip grip for quick adjustment.
Positive, steel-on-steel click adjustment ensures repeatable settings for accuracy, on the range and in the field.
The Burris Forever Warranty™ protects your scope no matter how many times you take it hunting.
Ballistic Plex™ (200162)
Ballistic Plex™ (200169)
|Objective Lens Diameter:||48 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||40 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||39 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||1 in.|
|Field of View:||33 low – 13 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.1 – 3.4 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||13 low – 5 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||50 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||50 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
- Features the incredibly simple Plex reticle (200161 only)
- Features the Ballistic Plex™ reticle, the most simple, effective, and elegant trajectory-compensating reticle for hunting (200162 and 200169 only)
- Provides long-range accuracy in a simple design that’s easy to use (200162 and 200169 only)
- Can be matched with any caliber or bullet weight (200162 and 200169 only)
- Stylish nickel finish (200169 only)