Now also available in non-illuminated versions on the XTR riflescopes, and on the Burris Signature HD spotting scope.
The SCR Mil reticle is ideal for precision competition use. With its extended illumination area, you can engage targets at long distances even in low light.
- 1/2-mil holdover lines
- 2/10-mil and 1-mil windage hold-off lines for precision
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets on the crosshairs, at the top, left, and right extremes
- Mil-based, proprietary Burris design
- SCR stands for special competition reticle
- Extended center illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances in low light and shadows
- Front focal plane design means trajectory compensation and wind hold-off references are accurate at any magnification
- Increases speed and precision for wind hold-off and for range estimation and impact measurement
|2017 Burris Optics Catalog||January 26, 2017||Download|