The Ballistic Plex E1 reticle addresses the biggest challenges in long-distance shooting: determining holdover at distance and hold-off for wind drift.
- Hash marks on lower vertical crosshair are calibrated for dead-on aiming from 100 to 500 yds. for nearly any big-game hunting cartridge
- Trajectory-compensating technology and cascading dots help you quickly and easily adjust for wind
- Dots represent hold off for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind (+/- 1.5 in. at 400 yds.)
- You adjust for 5 or 20 m.p.h. crosswind by halving or doubling the dot distance
- Illuminated models help acquire targets in low light
- Simple, accurate, and easy to use
|2017 Burris Optics Catalog||January 26, 2017||Download|