For repair service
- Go directly to our Support Portal (button below) to immediately set up your Service Request. Or call 1-888-440-0244
- Insure the shipment and keep the shipment tracking records. Burris can’t be responsible for your product until we physically receive it.
- Prepay the shipping charges and ship by mail, UPS, or other parcel service.
- Within the U.S: Send to Burris Company, Inc., 331 E. 8th Street, Greeley, CO 80631.
- Outside the U.S., contact your nearest Burris distributor for shipping instructions.
Burris pays for shipping back to you.
Burris repairs are now averaging 2-4 week turnaround times.
Items to Check Before Sending a Scope for Repair
Each year, we receive a significant number of scopes for repair that are found to function perfectly. We encourage you to review the following before sending a scope for repair.
Insufficient windage adjustment
|Possible Cause||Base mounting holes drilled out of alignment with center of bore, or barrel threaded into receiver at an angle||Scope tube bent at bell or eyepiece|
|Solution||Use Burris universal bases with windage adjustment or Pos-Align® Inserts to correct alignment||Return to Burris for repair|
Insufficient elevation adjustment
|Possible Cause||Receiver diameter out of specification, or barrel threaded in at an angle||Scope tube bent|
|Solution||Shim, or use Burris Signature Rings™ and Pos-Align Inserts||Return to Burris for repair|
Grouping or accuracy problems
|Possible Cause||Barrel or chamber throat erosion, stock warpage, stock bedding problem, loose mount, heavy trigger pull|
|Solution||Consult with a competent gunsmith|
Focus or image not clear
|Possible Cause||Object too close, eyepiece out of focus, or parallax adjustment not correctly set|
|Solution||Refer to product instructions for focusing reticle and adjusting parallax|